Stickman Game Stickman Game

So much fun!

I've played this game with friends before, but never thought about making it into a flash. I'll have to try that sometime. It'll be fun, because it's like playing on paper, but with an infinite canvas.

Thanks for the idea!!!!

Noodle responds:

I'm surprised this game is already fairly popular outside of the Flash world.
If you do make one with a friend, be sure to message me or something, I'd love to see how it turns out!

(2007) Stomach Ache (2007) Stomach Ache

This made no sense

it was perfect. When something is this weird, you know it is hilarious. I mean, absolutely nothing made any noticable sense, and yet, you were able to use a story line that could, somehow, tie the whole thing together.

Life Begins to Suck at 40 Life Begins to Suck at 40

Pretty good

It was pretty funny. I, personally, have no experience with being forty, so I wouldn't know if everything you said was true, but it was pretty good. I think that your voice really stressed the point, and added a lot to the experience, though from time to time you were a little hard to understand.

Anyway, the whole thing was pretty good, I'd have to say that the very last line was one of the best.

M is Bad! M is Bad!

That was funny

Good job on your graphics.

It was funny. Very funny.

Little interactivity, which is just what I want in a movie.

Did I say it was funny?

The music is just right for the given situations.

everything is good.

Exploding Piano Man Exploding Piano Man

er......

It was a pretty good first flash. WAY too short, but still pretty good. The graphics were nice, and it was a nice black on orange style, but it really should be longer.

What the... What the...

What the...

What was that? I mean, I saw the beginning and I was thinking "Hmm.... I should send this to some of the people in my class, they like the Cotton Eyed Joe" then I saw the main part of the story and I was like "What the?" and then I saw how it ended and I was like "he he" which is a lot better than I gave to most of the other things I found on the front page today.