Pongnop Pongnop

Wonderful!

You made this masterfully. I love that if you miss the red ball, then the blue paddle can still deflect it back, and vice versa. It's a great game, and a very enjoyable waste of 10 or so minutes.

My one little tiff with this, is that it's impossible to score. The paddles will, no matter what, hit the ball. Now, I understand that that's how you made it, and probably how you wanted it, but I would love to be able to score a point (maybe add 100 points to your score).

kchamp responds:

Ill keep that in mind for Pongnop 2. :D

Shadez: Black Operations Shadez: Black Operations

1 HUGE problem!

Well, I'm sure that others have already mentioned this, but if you pause, then you can't unpause. That's just the one thing that you HAVE to fix, under ANY circumstances. please?

Other than that, great game, I loved it a lot.

The Blockfather The Blockfather

So much fun!

Well, I love this game. It's absolutely addicting I've been playing for at least 20 minutes. Anyways, at the moment I'm #45 in the all time high scores, so I'm semi-proud. XD

Congrats though, that was a great game, and very original.

Paper Golf 2: EX Paper Golf 2: EX

Love it

This game is lots of fun. I used to play something like it on paper with my family. It was nice, easy to pick up, and just fun. Keep it up.

Wiggi Walk! Wiggi Walk!

Great for kids.

You did a great job with this game. I felt like it should have been one of the games they have on display at the Science Museum for the little kids to play; that's just how impressive it is.

Though I did find it extraordinarily dull to play through, I think it would be perfect for someone who is 6 or 7 years old.

The only complaint I have about it is that you can't skip talking; for instance, when the strangers came up, and began asking questions, I would often finish reading the question before the stranger began to speak. But then again, that's juts me being not 6 years old.

You did a great job at what you were trying to do; make a game suitable for young children to play through and learn from. I hope you make more games like it, because you have quite a talent.

The Impossible Quiz The Impossible Quiz

SGHSJGHSIOGJHEILJLEJG

ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!

I am sooooooo frustated.

Anyway, after many, many deaths, I got too frustrated to continue.

Number 76 and after seem almost impossible. I don't even know if there is an answer. I always have to use my skips. Anyway, I managed to get to 88, and, well, ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't get it!

OMFG!: A Flash Tutorial OMFG!: A Flash Tutorial

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!!

I have learned a lot from this! Without it, I would not be where I am today, of course, I'm still on my first flash, but hey, when it is 100% complete, I'll be sure to remember to thank you for making this awesome tutorial.

My only complaint is..... In the cursor lesson, it keeps making the noise it makes when you click a button, you know, that kiruk (really, really, really, really, really quickly) noise. That is the only thing that detracted from the score.

Smoking-Chimney responds:

Thanks for the review - sorry about that clicky noise, it was because the cursor was made as a movie clip and kept looping and playing that sound lol.

Ragdoll Avalanche II Ragdoll Avalanche II

I LOVE THIS GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my god, this game is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My highscore is 1230. I love this game. Whenever I break my highscore, I take a screenshot, save it in paint, email it to myself, then delete the pic from my documents. I also have a personnal rule, before I go to bed, I turn play this game. Unless I get a score of 100 or more, I keep playing until I do. Unfortunately, I usually get 100 or more on the first try, though I'm not as good as I used to be. It's all because I was away for a week and didn't have access to a computer.

Anyway, play this game if you haven't already. This game PWNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pac-Xon Pac-Xon

This game is fun!

Well done! This game is fun!!!!! I love how it is a new twist on something as classic as pacman. In fact, "a new twist" is an understatement.

Anyway, this game is fun, so play it if you haven't yet.